Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Big Move!


Last night we loaded up the truck. We were a little nervous about how our stuff would fit in the 14 ft. truck we rented, but thanks to the experts that helped load it was all in their in about 45 minutes. While the men loaded, the ladies were busy inside helping with the final cleaning of the house. It is hard to believe that we are completely out of our home--our first home as a married couple.
Brian and my cousin, Ben, drove out at 5:30 this morning. The truck with one of our cars on a trailer and driving our second car. Thanks, Ben, for driving so that I don't have to! I will be flying out with Stefan tomorrow. Massachusetts, here we come!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becbud said...

We'll be praying for safety on the road, and we're looking forward to meeting Brian and Ben tonight!

TimBix said...

I think you guys were the easiest people I've helped move to date. Congratulations!