Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Goodbye SC, Hello MA!


This weekend we said goodbye to our final visible link to SC. Yes, our license plates. I know....it seems like a strange thing, but it was a little sad. Now, when I'm driving around, I have no excuse to not drive like a crazy Bostonian. And the sad thing is that no one knows where we came from. Give us some time..I'm sure we'll be true Massachus-ites in time! Oh--and last night we saw a SC car in a parking lot. Strange how we felt this automatic bond; never mind that it was an empty car, and we had no idea who it belonged to--it had SC tags!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Donna said...

How sad--I guess it's really official now!

TRBix said...

A whole new world! We like your new world, and look forward to visiting these new Massachu-sites again soon. ;-)

Anonymous said...

How nostalgic!:( It almost made me cry. I am as sad as can be to think of you losing you identity. Just don't change your accent.

Anonymous said...

You sound like your Daddy talking. That would have been a sad day for me too. Dad

Anonymous said...

I guess it's real, isn't it? I think I had it in my mind that you were just on an extended deputation trip like Tim & Ruth and would be popping back in on occasion -- I guess there's no "popping in" from Boston, is there? (But I'm still keeping you on my CPBC members prayer list!) :-)