Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The 1st piece of artwork


Recently, Stefan has been showing an interest in pens, pencils, and paper so I thought maybe he was ready to try some crayons. We bought him some crayons (I love that they make them triangular so that they don't roll off the table!) and had our very first drawing time. I was too excited introducing him to it that I didn't take a picture, but he had the cutest look when he realized he was making those marks on the page! Atleast I have documented the very first piece of art!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I'm sure it's a drawing you his very wonderful mother! :-) Not bad for a baby! You should send it to a museum.

Anonymous said...

I knew he was a musician already, but an artist,too. Where do his talents stop?

Josh and Amy J. said...

Maybe you could post a little video of Stefan interpreting his work for us! So cute!