Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day


This was taken last night while we watched Micaiah and Miriam during their Mom and Dad's date. We had a fun story time as well as making cards for Mommy and Daddy.


Morning date! Today was our turn to go out. We had coffee and a donut and did some shopping while Tim and Ruth watched Stefan. It was so nice to go out together.


Pizza party for dinner tonight! Micaiah and Miriam did a great job helping decorate the table and the pizza. We even had PINK lemonade as our drink.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Donna said...

The curtains--I LOVE the curtains!

Anonymous said...

What fun! We got a Valentine in the mail, too. With some wonderful pictures of some very special people. Perfect timing, dear!

Unknown said...

YAY!! I finally got smart and clicked on your name by the comments you made on our blog!!! I'm so happy to discover your blog - your little guy is adorable! I clicked through the last couple of months to see your pictures. =)
A couple of comments: the photographer that we used for Martin's baby pics is a neighbor of my parents. He has his own little studio, and does good work, but my guess is that he's pricey... But I'm not sure because he wouldn't let us pay much. His website is www.dickstephensphotography.com

Also, Martin used to be TERRIFIED of the vacuum cleaner. Christian would have to play with him in a different room with the door closed when I vacuumed. Then he graduated to only having to be held (by me) while I vacuumed, and now he vacuums! =)

Looking forward to keeping up with your beautiful family!

Josh and Amy J. said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful weekend!!!

Liz said...

I think the babysitting exchange you all did is so great! Glad you all got to have Valentine's dates and a great pizza Valentine dinner together. Great job on decorating the pizza and table, Micaiah & Miriam :-) A late "Happy Valentine's Day" to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend for all!

Sarah Beals said...

Everything looks festive and fun! Glad you got to share it with your family! :)