Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh the fun we can mix up!

What can you do with a little flour, some water, and food coloring? Well, of course, make some finger paint. Or something like that anyway. The substitution worked quite fine for Stefan, but of course he hasn't really dealt with the real thing, so how would he know any different? Definitely something easy to mix up again since I don't have any finger paint on hand and sit down activities are needed these days!


Ok, Mommy, what exactly am I supposed to do?


Aha! This IS fun!


Oh yeah, TWO colors. My Mommy is very generous.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

becky said...

Too cute -- the little artist at work! I love it! :-)

Josh and Amy J. said...

Looks like lots of fun! Did you make up the recipe yourself? I'm going to have to keep that filed away.

JennieB said...

I hope that Stefan's Mommy appreciates the "NOT mess" Stefan made!!

Very creative maybe we will try that one soon -- but outside because my kids aren't so careful! :-)

Donna said...

Yeah, but it's totally washable, Jen--right, Jo? Cute and fun!

Liz said...

Oh, how fun! I LOVE it! We'll have to try that for sure. Oh, and I loved the "My Mommy is very generous" line...that was really cute :-)

TRBix said...

Great idea. Did you just create the mixture yourself? Or do you have a website of ideas you'd like to share?

Also, it looks to me like Stefan has gotten a recent haircut, eh?