Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

What we're up to


Playing with rice...I mean, how much fun is that? Truly, this entertains him for a long time. Great tool right now!


And packing boxes...uh, or climbing and sitting on them. Hopefully I'll write a detailed post on our upcoming move, but for now I need to get busy packing boxes. We have three weeks to get our things packed and loaded into the truck to be moved 1000 miles away. Ah yes, much to do, but no fears we're making it fun. I'm working at being as excited about the packing as I am about the move. Can't have one without the other, I guess.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

JennieB said...

Looks like fun!! We are excited about having a little cousin come to play!!

Mom and Dad said...

Looks like you are well on the way to packing up!! Do you recycle the rice?

Donna said...

Glad the rice is working out! And LOTS of boxes packed all ready! Way to go, girl! Wish I could help you. Happy packing today with Sarah. Enjoy your time!

Josh and Amy J. said...

Hmmm - I'll have to use the rice idea. Packing looks good - keep and it up and don't lose heart...it will all get done!

becky said...

We'll be looking forward to hearing more details of the upcoming move...didn't know it was coming up so soon! Happy packing!! :-)

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks like you've made lots of packing progress...way to go! Keep up the good work. Praying for you!
~Liz