Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Baby Bump!

We have reached the half way point of the pregnancy! Yipee! So exciting. Baby Girl is very active already. She kicks and moves around and distorts my stomach in all kinds of strange ways. I love her already and can't wait to hold her in my arms instead of my belly!



I hope you all have a great weekend. We are off for a quick trip to Vermont to see family. It should be a beautiful drive this time of year. I'm especially excited about leaving the boxes for a couple of days. We'll be back Saturday night and load the truck on Monday. We will probably have limited internet access once our computer is packed. We don't have a reliable laptop:-( I'll do my best to post when possible, but no promises!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Donna said...

A BUMP?? Maybe a slight opposite of indentation! But you're adorable!

JennieB said...

LOL!! I agree with Donna!! Can't wait to see the "bump" in person... and of course to hold her in our arms in just a few more months!! YIPPEE!!

Josh and Amy J. said...

Yay for the baby bump!!! I was really excited when someone noticed (all on their own) yesterday that I was pregnant! Maybe the bump is starting to show. Of course my kids all keep me up to date on the growth of my belly! :-) ("Mrs. Jensen, your stomach is getting bigger.") Thanks for the pictures!

becky said...

You look great!!

Unknown said...

Yeah OK. That's basically the size I'm trying to get my belly DOWN to - like in my dreams! Sigh. You are soo cute!

Mom and Dad said...

That's my baby but not much bump!!