Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lest you think we forgot Father's Day...

we didn't :-)

Breakfast involved these blueberry streusal muffins along with smoothies.



Dessert was inspired by the scrumptious strawberries that Stefan picked almost entirely on his own when we went strawberry picking the other day. Let's just say that trying to pick strawberries when you have a baby in a carrier isn't the easiest thing I've ever done. Thankfully my boy was quite the dedicated picker. (I did find quite a few half eaten strawberries as I was cleaning them. But hey, that's half the fun, right?)


And the rest of the day included lots of hugs, kisses, gifts, relaxation, etc. Stefan and Olivia are so blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Aww...how special! Glad you didn't ignore father's day, and thankful for the great Daddy that God gave those sweet kiddos!

Donna said...

Oops--that was me. I promise I thought I had logged in under my name. SO SORRY!!!

Unknown said...

Looks delicious...sounds sweet and fun! Glad you have such a great Daddy in the family to celebrate about (We're glad we have one of those too :-) )