Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beautiful Sounds

The soft cooing sounds of a newborn

The squeal of delight of a two year old waking up to snow on the ground

The giggle of a baby

The sound of your baby’s first cry

The delight of a two year old seeing Christmas lights

The sounds of your children playing sweetly together

The “bubbles” of a baby kissing mommy

The “I wuv you” while small arms circle around your neck

And…

The sound of your unborn baby’s heartbeat.

Welcome to our family, Baby. We can’t wait to meet you!

Official due date: June 21, 2011

12 comments:

Donna said...

YYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! (Is this virtual scream as loud as my real life scream?!)

mom said...

How poetic-- how sweet and how very, very exciting!! Can't wait. We love all 5 of you!

BusyMom said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! (but I'm not gonna lie. It made me cry :)

Becky said...

We're looking forward to hearing that sweet sound next week at our dr.'s appointment! :-) Congratulations -- hope you're doing well!

Josh and Amy J. said...

Delighted for you all!!!

Cheryl Elmer said...

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing the news.

KarenB said...

biosuCongratulations!!! I am so happy for you.

KarenB said...

I messed up my comment....so again I am very happy for all your family.Aunt Karen

shay benzing said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news!

Ashleigh Sutter said...

Congratulations! So excited for you.

The Henson Family said...

What wonderful news! We are so happy for you. Congratulations!!

TRBix said...

Yea! :)