Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Our Little Guy

Yesterday, I had an ultrasound and we got some amazing pictures of our little guy. I'm seriously smitten. He is so stinkin' cute!


Doesn't this just make you want to kiss those cheeks?


Pure sweetness!



Yep! Those are his feet up on his head. Completely breech right now. He's got a few weeks to turn. Let's hope he does:)


How is that even comfortable?


Peeking out through his legs.


Cutest little nose ever!

And, yes, I do realize that most of the rest of the world won't think these are as cute as his Mommy does, but I had to post them. We have never gotten these kind of u/s pictures with our other children and I am loving it! I just stare at the picture and marvel that that little face is inside me right now. Wow, wow, and wow! Thank you, God, for the amazing gift of life!

7 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, sooooo precious! I think the 2nd is my fav. Pure sweetness is right! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Ashleigh Sutter said...

Nope....You're not the only one to find them cute. I think the 3-D pictures are pretty incredible and makes it all so real for everyone involved! So happy for you guys!

Mom said...

Wow! You are so right-- they are amazing! Never seen such a beautiful unborn baby before in my life! Sure can't wait to hold him.

Dad said...

Beautiful.

Liz said...

ADORABLE! He is so precious. Thanks for posting all of these! I got your voicemail earlier...thanks so much for calling. We're at Nana and Papa's for a couple of days, so I'll probably call you next week if that's okay!

Josh and Amy J. said...

So amazing! I love these pictures!

RuthBix said...

These are striking! Precious little guy you have in there.