Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Day In Our Life

I haven't completely forgotten this blog, and I actually have taken quite a few pictures, just seem to get slowed down in the process of getting them uploaded in on the blog. Here are a few shots from one day this week.  (I can't even remember which, isn't that horrible?)


I walked in our room to find Olivia 'talking' on the phone. Couldn't resist grabbing the camera.

 
Then she was texting.


We are outside a lot these days. It is hard to get the kids to slow down enough for a picture, but every now and then I try. :)


I'm in love with this shot. The perfect  combination of girgly-girl and tomboy, and so completely Olivia! (And yes, that is a 'boo-boo' under her nose...she did a face-plant.)


Sweet little Silas Ridley has been enjoying the grass these days.

1 comment:

mom said...

LOVE these pictures. Makes me miss you all sooooo much.