Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Thanksgiving


We had a nice but quick trip to Vermont to Chris and Lydia's. Brian and I were introduced to Wii for the first time. As you can see we got a little into it:-) It was really fun! Stefan got to bond some more with Uncle Chris and Aunt Lydia. I didn't get a picture of the Thanksgiving spread but I did get a picture of the wonderful brunch Lydia put on for us this morning. I thought I'd take a picture of the homemade applesauce Lydia made and sent home with us! It is yummy, and we are all going to enjoy it...especially Stefan:-)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be home!! Dad said there was nothing new on the blog, but he didn't look here. Glad you had a nice time.

Donna said...

So, is the Wii everything it's cracked up to be?! So glad you got to go up there. I'm assuming you are in the process of moving the piano now. Praying it goes well.

Josh and Amy J. said...

Laughing!!!! Did you and Brian box on the Wii? When we were in Greenville, Josh and I experienced the Wii at one of his friend's homes. Wow - it was quite fun...after seeing me play tennis, the husband asked, "Can I see you box?" I guess I was entertaining to watch. Anyway...poor Josh - I beat him 5 times boxing (my back was really sore the next day!!)

Anonymous said...

Jo assures us that she didn't "knock him out!"

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day. We have also experienced the Wii and thought it was great fun. We were joking about whether or not insurance covers "Wii" injuries -- I was definitely sore after playing baseball. Fun times!