Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ladies Christmas Tea


Last night I had a nice time at our church's ladies Christmas tea. We had a good time of fellowship, singing Christmas Carols (I think I'm taking a favorite in that picture), and testimonies. The decorations and food were all wonderful. I helped out with the decorations, but the huge part of the work was the food, which I just came and enjoyed! We also did a cookie swap (that's the boxes you see there) so I brought home a nice variety of Christmas goodies.


Cleanup time! The oldest person there washed every single dish! Hmmm...doesn't seem right, but we tried to stop her. Who's to argue when a 90-some year old woman makes up her mind?!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Donna said...

Jo, it looks like it came out well. Can't wait to talk to you about it! Everything is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I will want to wash dishes at 90--I don't at 61! Maybe she just didn't trust the younguns with all those china cups!