Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Following God Seminar


Yesterday I had the privilege of going to a ladies seminar in NH to hear Elizabeth George speak. I have read several of her books, so I was really excited to hear her speak. Here I am with Elizabeth George along with Sarah, Rebekah, and Emily Beals. She gave three sessions on Following God in Devotion, Following God in Prayer, and Following God in Life. All were excellent. The ladies at Merrimack Valley Baptist Church did an incredible job with the organization, planning, and hosting of the event. I was very impressed with them as well. It was a refreshing day, and I think Stefan and Daddy had a good day together as well.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

I am soooo jealous. Not really, I am soooo glad that you could do that. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Josh and Amy J. said...

What a refreshing blessing! So delighted you got the chance to go!

Donna said...

Terribly excited for you. Can't wait to hear your impressions of her speaking. AND--you got a picture with her!!

becky said...

What a treat!!