Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our morning!


We had a lot of fun this morning "making crafts." We crumpled paper, colored, tore paper, etc. (Did I really teach my son how to tear paper?) He really had fun! [notice the gorgeous Gerber Daisies that Brian totally surprised me with yesterday---I have the most amazing husband in the world!]


After our craft time we headed to the hospital to make a visit. Poor Mrs. Beals, sr. crushed a vertebrae in her back yesterday and is flat on her back at least until surgery on Monday. Stefan and I enjoyed a nice visit with her. On the way home we stopped at the "Nip," a beautiful lake just down the road from us. It is thawed out, and we are somewhat warmer (50 today!!!) so we stopped to run some energy off. We are home, have eaten lunch, Stefan is down for his nap, and it's only 12:30!! I teach piano in a half hour so I am hoping that I wore him out enough to sleep through the lessons! After lessons Stefan is getting his 2nd haircut!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Donna said...

He looks so intent on his next move. What will he do? Tear or crumple? :-) Love it! You're such a creative mother! Enjoy your LAST DAY OF LESSONS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were busy while we were gone! Fun! I can't wait to see his haircut.

JennieB said...

What a great Mommy you are!! Keep up the hard work! and the picture taking and posting - I love to see that little guy's smiling face!

Josh and Amy J. said...

I love the picture of Stefan holding his finger to his chin "thinking" :-) Fun times!! Keep up the good work Mommy!