Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Silverware drawer, Mommy's helper, and Building towers

RANDOM...I know!


This may seem like a messy silverware drawer, but when you consider that a 16 month old put the silverware away from the dishwasher by himself, it's not too bad. Yes, he's my little helper. He found the correct drawer and put the silverware away with no help from Mommy. I had to snap a picture!



After building a tower three different days all the same color, I have decided that Stefan does indeed know the difference between colors. He doesn't know his colors, but he does know they are different. This is the first tower (of one color, that is) he built totally on his own. I was pretty surprised when I walked in and saw this.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Donna said...

That's my smart, perfectionist, OCD nephew!!
And if he could see into the drawer, they would all be neatly placed one on top of the other, exactly, perfectly in order, with no overlap whatsoever! (I'll start praying for his wife now!)

Mom and Dad said...

I wish he could come and help me!! He did a great job. That is our smart grandson :-)

Josh and Amy J. said...

Smart boy - just like his daddy and mommy!!!

becky said...

What a good helper and a smart little boy! :-)

Sarah Beals said...

He really is smart! Too funny! He can come arrange some of my messy drawers! :)

Sarah Beals said...

BTW, someday if he is an architect designing skyscrapers, this will be and excellent photo to hold on to!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! That's pretty impressive - sorting out the colors! Martin's never done that before, and he's 4 months older! I'm definitely wowed! =)