Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

We had a good day and were thankful for the opportunity to express our love and appreciation for our own fathers. Stefan and I especially enjoyed giving Daddy some royal treatment. Ok, well, it wasn't quite as royal as I would have liked but I still managed to get the smoothies made in the morning! Around 11:30 Saturday night we had to make an emergency run to pick up Brooke (see previous post). Her Mom ended up having to have an emergency surgery during the night and we were glad to be able to help out by watching Brooke. She stayed with us all day on Sunday. Brian's gift didn't quite get done on time so I am dragging father's day out and will give it to him sometime this week! (I'll let you know when I give it to him!) I really should have gotten a picture of Brian holding both Stefan and Brooke as he was such a huge help with keeping track of the two of them at church and stuff.


Stefan and Daddy enjoying breakfast smoothies


Enjoying some cuddle time right after Stefan's nap and just before we left for choir practice and church.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Donna said...

Awww...can't wait to see the gift!