Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

French Bread, Anyone?


And yes, it's homemade!



Well, today I tried something new. I made this bread at home. I love French bread, but at about $3 dollars a loaf it isn't something we get too often (uh, or should I say ever). So, today, I ventured out and made it on my own. It was a little bit of a process, but well worth the effort. I think Stefan thought I was starting a game with play doh when I started throwing the dough down on the table. (The recipe said to do that, honest!) I realize it isn't perfect, but for my first try, not too bad. It tasted wonderful, and I will definitely be doing it again!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Liz said...

YUM! That looks and sounds delicious! I may need to get your recipe :-)

Donna said...

YIPPEEE! Looks delicious!!! Does it taste real? GO GIRL!!!

Josh and Amy J. said...

That's great!!! Did Stefan join in on the "game?"

the mcleans said...

good for you!
m

Mom and Dad said...

You are one super cook!! Bravo!!

Unknown said...

RECIPE!!! I want the recipe!!! =) That looks so yummy!