Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow, snow, snow!


It has been snowing since yesterday morning and is still snowing. All the kids here got snow days off from school. It is a beautiful snow, but boy is it blustery cold out there. Brian took Stefan out for a few minutes to get a taste of playing in the snow, but since the wind is pretty blustery it really was too cold to be out for long. All of Stefan's good snow gear is packed in a box somewhere so Lacey loaned Stefan Baylee's coat and gloves. A little girly, but thankfully Stefan is young enough that he doesn't care. Some day he'll probably groan when he looks at these pictures, but for now ignorance is bliss. Who says purple and pink are only for girls?!? Even though it is beautiful out there, we're thankful to not have to be out in it and are thankful for warm shelter!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Donna said...

Oh me, oh my! While I would have enjoyed the day school, I can't say that I would particularly enjoy that much snow in ONE day! I hope the basement is warm enough for you. Watch a good movie and have a cup of hot chocolat.

Unknown said...

How beautiful! I'd love to have a snow here :-)
~Liz

becky said...

Wow, that is a lot of snow for one day!! Stay warm!! :-) (And Stefan looks adorable -- pink mittens or not!) :-)

JennieB said...

Looks like you all have had a fun day being snowed in at the Berrymans. Great pictures. My kids would have loved having you all come and play in the snow. But winter is here now and we can pick a warmer day to do that!