Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stefan is TWO!

We are enjoying a nice vacation in Iowa with my family. We have had limited internet so I wasn't able to post on Stefan's birthday. It is hard to believe that he turned two years old on Sunday! Wow! What a big boy! I will post more later when we are home and have access to internet, but for now you will get an idea of the little party we had for him. I made him a train cake. He exclaimed "Choo choo" the second he saw it and he was thrilled! I'll have to post a video later. It was so much fun celebrating with his cousins!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Josh and Amy J. said...

Looks like a great party! Happy Birthday, Stefan!

TRBix said...

According to my kids (who have learned this at school), birthday cake and bon-bons just go together when it comes to French birthdays. So it looks like you're ready to come here for Stefan's next birthday! Glad you all are together for such an important occasion.

The Henson Family said...

Happy Birthday to Stefan! I love the cake!!

becky said...

Wow, what a cake -- you did a great job!! Happy Birthday, Stefan!

Donna said...

Way to go, Sis! Your cake was darling--and your little guy was THRILLED! :-)

Sarah Beals said...

What a cute two year old...and a cute train cake. Good job, Mom! :)