Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy 30th, Brian!!!


Is this not the sweetest picture of Daddy and his boy?

Today, Brian turns 30! Wow! God has been so gracious in giving me Brian as a husband. I really believe there is not another man out there that is as selfless as Brian. I am extremely spoiled as a wife. This weekend we're glad to be lavishing a little extra spoiling on him, for once!

Brian requested no party, but just a weekend enjoying his family. So that's what he got. (It is his birthday, after all, I thought I should comply!) Our only goal this weekend was to make Daddy feel extra loved. I think we're accomplishing that:)

I'm incredibly excited about what God has for Brian and our family in the future. I don't know all the details, and how everything will work out, but I'm excited to see what it will be.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Happy Birthday, Brian. And we are so glad that you got spoiled. Can't wait to hear what you got for a present!

Lydia Bixby said...

Happy Birthday Brian!

Donna said...

Happiest of birthdays, Brian! I agree with Jo: she got a pretty good guy! :-)

Pastor Erik and Bethany Hanson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pastor Erik and Bethany Hanson said...

Happy 30th Birthday Brian!! We love you and hope that you have had a great day!:-)

The Henson Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brian!