Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A typical day playing outside...

Zooming by with his sister following behind.  Yep...pretty much sums it up. Oh, and the snack in hand. Got to have a snack...  To describe how much Stefan loves riding his bike would be impossible so I'll save myself the agony.  He loves it. Oh, and he calls it a motorcycle. Don't forget that, please.
She's a sneaky one...take your eyes of her for a second and she runs back inside and comes out with bread.  Goodness...she keeps her Mama busy! 
I bet you don't have this cute of a door stopper at your house? Okay, okay...truthfully he was just watching his brother and sister play outside;)          


4 comments:

Donna said...

OMW! They are toooo precious! And the door stop...love, love, love it!

Aunt Donna said...

So cute! Can't wait to have a grandbaby near me :)

RuthBix said...

Pretty sweet ones, ya got there. I wouldn't trade in a one, if I were you. ;)

Mom and Dad said...

You pretty much summed up your three kiddos! Love em all!