Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Olivia!



Our sweet Olivia is two today.  To write about her personality is almost impossible, so I'll share a few pictures to help you see it! 

Things I love:
I love how her little foot taps in steady rhythm as she falls asleep.
I love how she burries her face into my neck when she wants to snuggle.
I love that she loves to snuggle.
I love how she rubs the silk ribbon of her tag blanket between her thumb and index finger.
I love how she is full of life.
I love how she has so much joy.
I love that she is so fearless and wonder how that will look when she is an adult.
I love how she is concerned that everyone else has their 'stuff' (namely Silas his paci, and Stefan his doggy).
I love her giggle because it is usually reserved just for us.
I love my sweet Olivia Karis Hanson!
 
 


Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful gift of Olivia.  I had no idea how much could be added to our family when she was born.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Such a great capture of her personality! Love that girl! Give her TONS of kisses for me today!

mom said...

Wow! Your managed to capture the many facets of Olivia! Love you both :-)

TRBix said...

Soooo hard to believe, isn't it? 2 already!!! Can't wait for the grand meeting of the four cousins which have been born since our families were last together! Happy birthday to a sweet little Valentine whose vivacious personality we have only heard about. Nous avons hâte de te voir !!!

Josh and Amy J. said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet 2 year old!