Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Olivia's Birthday Celebration!

We had a nice celebration in honor of Olivia's 2nd birthday. She was quite thrilled with the attention, and we remembered God's goodness in giving her to us. 

My favorite was when we were saying what we were thankful about her and Stefan said: "I'm thankful because she's my favorite girl and I just love her." Sigh. A happy moment for Mommy.

Three sweet children. Olivia looks a little dazed, though!

*****

Playing with Daddy!

*****

100 % Olivia. Love this girl so much!

*****

Opening presents!

*****

Mommy's girl!

*****

Some of these are fuzzy, but I had to include them! She was playing with Daddy and Stefan here!

*****

Enjoying the party!

*****

He was a great big brother for her party and was not jealous about the attention being on her. I was proud of him!

*****

Just hanging out!

*****

Presents were not really a big deal to her. Life is way more exciting!

All in all, a great celebration of our precious little girl!

2 comments:

mom said...

Your pictures are so, so good. I cannot believe Silas! He looks so old--especially in the first one. Won't it be fun to watch Olivia's personality develop? But it is so full bloom now, what could it possibly do? :-) Love to celebrate a birthday with that little Valentine some day.

Donna said...

So sweet. So sad I missed it. Looks like it was a smashing success. Great pics of everyone!!! I agree w/ mom...it will be so exciting to watch her grow with that personality!