Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For Mimi!


Dear Mimi,
Thank you for the outfit and hair bow. Mommy told me that you got the outfit way back before I was even born! I am so glad I can wear it now, and the hair bow matches it perfectly. Everyone complimented me on Sunday, and I told them that Mimi had given it to me. I miss you already. For some reason I don't get cuddled as much now that you are gone. I hope you have a safe trip back to France today. Give Papi a kiss from me when you see him.

I love you,
Olivia

8 comments:

Donna said...

Your letter is in wingdings. I "translated" it by copy pasting it into word. You might want to correct it on the blog!!

johanna said...

Weird. Is it fixed now? It always showed up normal on my computer.

Donna said...

Yep!
Darling outfit--did it come from France?

Josh and Amy J. said...

Such a little cutie!

becky said...

What an adorable outfit...on an adorable little girl! :-)

Mimi said...

Dear Olivia,
You look so beautiful in the pink and brown! I love you and I really miss you sooo much. Tell Mommy that you need to come to France sooooon.
Love, Mimi

TRBix said...

Cute outfit, cute baby.

Unknown said...

Olivia, the outfit, AND the note are all TOO PRECIOUS for words!!!!