Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's Sleep Sack Season!

I love me a good sleep sack. Oh yes I do. It saves me many trips into the room at night time to cover the kids up with blankets once again. Kids just do NOT keep their blankets on. I have never seen sleep sacks this nice in the US. And I definitely have not seen ones big enough for toddlers. Mimi to the rescue! Stefan is just about to grow out of his this year, but I think we'll make it through the winter (I hope!).

It is getting colder and I pulled these out tonight for the first time. Stefan was excited to sleep in it. He thinks it's like a sleeping bag! Here they are fast asleep---and nice and warm, too!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Donna said...

What? Where'd my comment go? I commented last night and it has disappeared. Not right!
Anyway, I can't remember what I said...they are cute! Snug as a bug in a rug! :)

Josh and Amy J. said...

You'll have to tell me more about sleep sacks...since the season for wearing them is about to "fall" on us!

mom said...

Aww, they look so cuddly and warm! So will they last the season? Should have asked while US and AD were still here :-)

RuthBix said...

Wow, haven't been here in a while, and look at what all I missed! I have been amazed at how large the sleep sacks get over here! I'm sure they would still be available in Stefan's size. We like our sleep sacks, too.