Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Little Stinker

Been wondering what the new one year old is up to?

Well, I found this around my house the other day...



Oh, and that milk I left sitting within reach for all of two minutes? Yep...on the floor. She wanted a drink, what can I say? And yes, she was actually lapping it up like a dog. Oh my. I was laughing so hard and I didn't get a picture of that. Oh well. Daddy mopped the floor for me after this so it's all good.




She keeps us on our toes, this one. No doubt about it!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mom said...

oh my oh my!! you are going to have your hands full :-) But she is soooo cute!

Donna said...

toooooooo funny! That's my little stinker! :-) At least you get your floor mopped every now and then! And, she's just trying to help you out and has the TP all ready to use! ;-) Wish I could hug that stinker right about now!

Josh and Amy J. said...

Hilarious! Love the milk!