Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning at Church

Just a sampling of some Sunday morning shots.  Getting out the door for church on Christmas morning was hard enough, so these are just some quick snapshots I took as we were walking to the car.  Hopefully I'll get more shots of our actual Christmas on here soon.  It's been a bit busy here, so this will have to do for now. 



I'm pretty sure this is the cutest six month old around. Ahhh....kills me how handsome he is! 


Smiley, Christmasy, and sunny...but hey, it's a shot;) 



Between the sun, being in a hurry and the fact that his new airplanes he got for Christmas were keeping his undivided attention, this is all I've got.  Can't you just hear him making the plane noises, though? 

2 comments:

Donna said...

Love, love, love! I think her dress fits perfectly! Everyone looks lovely--but would love to see their mommy and daddy sometime, too!

Bob Bixby said...

Love 'em